Savannah Gold Free-Flowing Honey Crystals are produced through a proprietary compound crystallization process in which pure cane sugar is infused with pure honey. Savannah Gold Free-Flowing Honey Crystals offer the sweet taste of honey in a granulated, non-sticky form. It takes the distinctive taste of premium honey and combines it with the versatility of pure cane sugar to create an artesian blend that is granulated, free-flowing and will never crystalize. It has subtle floral undertones and is easy to handle, pour, store and bake with. Savannah Gold Honey is also available in a powdered format.
- Great way to add a brown sugar flavor to your product
- An ideal substitute for liquid honey in products where controlling moisture and humectancy is critical
- Ability to enhance your recipe without altering water content or consistency
- Free flowing crystals
- Streamlined sourcing, logistics, packaging and distribution capabilities to ensure reliable supply at competitive prices
- Bake stable
- Made with cane sugar
- No synthetic flavors, colors, fragrances or preservatives
- Consistently sweet flavor, color and aroma
- Uniform crystal size
- Ample supply and quick order fill
- Long term storage capabilities
- Non-GMO cane sugar
- OU Kosher Certified
- None of the eight FDA listed major food allergens are stored, processed or used on site at Imperial Sugar facilities. For more information regarding allergens please visit our certifications page.
- Dry Mixes
- Candy Bars
- Cream Centers
- Pie Fillings
- Savory Items
- Spice Rubs
Imperial Sugar Company’s Savannah Gold Free-Flowing Honey Crystals is refined and packaged in Port Wentworth, GA. Our product is packed in 50 lb multi-wall Kraft paper/polyethylene bags.
Storage and Handling
It is recommended that Savannah Gold Free-Flowing Honey Crystals are stored in an odor-free environment at 40 – 100 degree F and less than 50% relative humidity. Recommend usage within 12 months of manufacturing date.
Imperial Sugar Company’s R&D team constantly works to maximize sugar’s versatility, leverage technology advancements and develop new and great-tasting sweeteners that balance taste and nutrition. From off-the-shelf solutions to custom formulations, our R&D experts collaborate with Food Scientists and Culinary Professionals to create sucrose-based and alternative sweeteners that meet a wide variety of needs and requirements. All ISC products are high-quality, OU Kosher certified and gluten-free.
Our extensive product knowledge makes formulating with our products extremely easy. For new custom product developments, we can adapt ingredient profiles and product formats to suit taste profile, texture, water activity, shelf life and bake stability requirements.
- 120674W (50 lb bag)
- 120083W (1900 lb super sack)
Request Product Documents
To request a product datasheet or nutritional information please click here.
Samples provided for product testing and research and development only. To learn how we can help you simplify manufacturing and improve profitability, order your sample today.